Please note the following announcements:
Mount Pleasant November Newsletter: http://www.mountpleasant.org/Newsletter/Nov08_Update.pdf
* There is something for everyone on Friday, Nov. 21, 2008
- Singles: Singles Fellowship & Bible Study. 7:30, Room 301.
- Engaged/Married Couples: Marriage Ministry, 7:30. Grand Fellowship Hall
- Teens and Young Adults: R.I.S.E. Up's "Thirsty" event. 7:30, Chapel
* The play "He Arose" originally scheduled for Nov. 22 has been postponed until Saturday, April 11. This will become part of our church's Resurrection Activities -- Good Friday, the play/dinner theater "He Arose" on Saturday, and Worship Service on Sunday.
* The Children's Ministry invites all to come out on Saturday, Dec. 6 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. to build gingerbread houses. (Cost: $10)
* Next Sunday, we have two events:
- 10:45 service: The University of North Carolina's Voices of Eden Choir will join us.
- 5:00 service: We will visit the "Ark of Safety Church" in PG County. If you want to ride the bus, please contact the church office by Tuesday. http://www.thearkofsafety.org/home.html
* Interested in being a foster or adoptive parent? Contact Sis. Janet Allen of the Baltimore Dept. of Social Services. Other information: http://www.dhr.state.md.us/ssa/foster/
* Remember Bible Study, 7 p.m., Tuesday, in the main sanctuary. "The Doctrine of Salvation"
Download your Bible Study "Study Journal" here: http://mountpleasant.org/Ministries/images/Doctrine%20of%20Salvation.pdf