I John 3: 1-3, I John 3: 14-16, I John 4: 6-12.
- Love is a realm
- The realm of love is not subject to the natural world
- It's a realm where you can experience God continually.
- It's where faith becomes natural, where faith becomes understandable.
- You will not live a life of love accidentally. You have to choose. Making a choice to love, sometimes you have to do it everyday, several times a day.
- Christ died for us, we must live for Him. (I John 3:16)
- Most precious words: "I love you," "I forgive you."
- Love will paralyze fear.
- Love is a realm where fear has no power.
- The only cure for a painful environment is to allow God to love it away.
- Love is not an action, it's a dimension.
- When you love your enemies, you provide a conduit for God to love them.
- You have to be in the right posture, the right realm for miracles.
- Perfect love casts out fear ((I John 4:18)
- You are committed only to the degree that you are committed to love.
PURSUE THE LOVE LIFE WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART!