Here is a summary of the points that he has been giving us.
Building Integrity in Our Lives
- Deal with your past
- Commit to discover what the scripture says about justice and honor
- Examine your daily walk with God (Be quick to repent and confess sin, seek God's enabling grace to help you change direction.)
- Judge yourselves
- Listen to your conscience
- Seek Godly counsel from someone who understands your circumstances is is living by Godly values.
- Obey what you know (don't ignore it, respond to it).
We are reminded to "Be a doer, not just a hearer" (James 1:22.)
Our power source for life, a life of integrity, is Jesus Christ.
Scriptures used: Phil 4:13, Acts 17:28a, Psalm 107, Psalm 92, 1 John 4, Psalm 24, Psalm 27:1, Psalm 18:28-34, Isaiah 41: 10, 13, Psalm 102:27, Acts 17:28.
Bible Online: http://www.biblegateway.com/