- It was good to see Sis. Burline Danzler in church Sunday following the Homegoing of her mother and surgery on her wrist. Sis. Danzler still has a cast, please keep her in prayer.
- Mother Mary Washington, mother of Min. Scott Washington and fellow 34/39 member Sis. Georgette Washington, is healing from her foot injuries.
- Bro. Henry and Sis. Mae Edward have returned to church, it's good to see them back in the 2nd row!
- Sis. Lottie Wright has returned to church after the passing of her loved one.
- See your Ministry Update (Church Newsletter) for a list of our 34/39 shut-in members:
- At Home:
- Mother Catherine Peay
- Mother Mary H. Davis
- In the Nursing Home:
- Mother Mary M. Davis
- Sis. Thelma Parker
- Sis. Rosa Burton
Mount Pleasant (Baltimore) 34/39 Deacon Care Family Ministry
Welcome to the online home of the Deacon Care Family Ministry for the 21234 and 21239 zip codes of Mount Pleasant Church and Ministries, Baltimore, Maryland. We are better known as the "34/39 Zip Zone!"
The Mount Pleasant members of 21234 and 21239 have joined together for a number of activities. Sunday breakfast at church, a Saturday breakfast and walk in the park, Sunday dinner, Meet and Greet after service, and a Resource Center Fellowship. Page down for the latest information, then enjoy the photo slideshow at the bottom of the page.
Blog Posts & Messages
Our blog posts begin here. We add both announcements and notices that are specific to 34/39 members and to Mount Pleasant's members at large. We try to update this site several times each month. We welcome your posts in the comment sections.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Keep our 34/39 sick, healing, and shut-ins in prayer
Please continue to pray for and love on our 34/39 members who are sick, healing, or shut-in.