* Training is better than trying. Train wisely; you can live skillfully.
* I have the right to use His name (John 15:16).
* Jesus had to make choices as a human being; He obeyed His father perfectly in his death, his burial, and his resurrection.
* Q: Why didn't Jesus take care of Satan at Calvary? A: He was not acting on His own behalf.
Jesus became the ramification of sin. He died so I can live.
* Accept as our own what Jesus has done for us ... you've got to see YOU hanging on that cross and understand the wrath of God.
* REMEMBER: Greater is HE that is in you , than he who is in the world.
* Jesus had the right to give authority because He paid for it with His life and with His blood. (John 10:10, John 10:19)
* Luke 10:19 --> Don't rejoice because you're rebuking the devil, you can take glory for yourself. Rejoice because you have a relationship with God and your name is in the Book of Life.
* Obedience keeps the authority in tact.
* God was trying to keep Adam and Eve from the knowledge of evil . All you need to know is my [God's ] goodness.
* When you're disobedient, you become disconnected.
ABIDING means "I'll make my home in you."
* Jesus gave us authority to use the name His Daddy gave Him!